The year of 2019 is coming to an end so it’s time for a little recap!
Every December I am making two lists, a list of what I did good this year, and a resolutions for a next year. Thanks to being way to organised, I was able to look back on my last years lists, and can happily say that I managed to fulfil most of my resolutions for 2019. Yay for me!
The biggest highlight of this year though, was being accepted to university and literally thriving in the first semester!
Other great things that happened in 2019:
- I attended my first hackathon
- learned Python
- said “yes” to new opportunities ( it’s a big one for an introvert like me :D)
- bought a full-frame camera and did a lot of new photoshoots, some of which were on my photo “bucket-list” (see lavender field, sunflower field, bluebells photoshoot, my first business headshots or this beautiful maternity session….)
…and a few more achievements which are a bit more personal so I will keep them for myself.
Going into resolutions for 2020, I would like to:
- attend another hackathon or two,
- still ace at uni and learn new things (maybe another programming language?),
- read at least a book a month,
- travel a little
- keep on posting here about my dev journey
Do you take time to look back and see how many great things actually happened in the last 365 days, or do u make resolutions for the next year? Let me know in the comments!